- Motor and driven system workshop for motor end-users
- Utility - Motor service center collaboration session
- Motor service center pre-audit preparation
"Utility/Motor services collaboration" meeting sponsored by Bonneville Power Administration
- August 26, 2015, United Electric Cooperative, Inc. 1330 21st St, Heyburn, Idaho
"Motor and Driven Systems" Host Sponsor: Avista Utilities
Co-Sponsors: Inland Power and Light; Kootenai Electric Coop; Northwest Food Processors; Bonneville Power Administrationm
- October 22, 2015, Avista, Conference Room 130, 1411 E. Mission Ave., Spokane, WA 99202
Sessions highlight available utility efficiency programs and motor service center capabilities facilitating a more unified cooperation.
An all day, utility sponsored, in person training, often with electrician CEUs directed to motor and motor driven system optimization.